Munnar - Thekkady - Alleppey - Cochin
05 Nights / 06 Days
2 Nights in Munnar + 1 Night in Thekkady + 1 Night in Alleppey + 1 Night in Cochin
Day 1: Arrive in Cochin to Munnar
Upon arrival at the Cochin international airport/railway station, start on your trip to captivating Munnar through picture perfect scenery and sprawling tea gardens. On the way, relish the sightseeing attractions such as Cheeyappara Waterfalls and Valara waterfalls. Upon arrival, check into the hotel and relax with an overnight stay at Munnar.
Day 2: Munnar Sightseeing
After a filling breakfast, get ready to leave for a full day sightseeing tour of Munnar. Visit Pothamedu, the sweeping Mattupetty and Kundala Dam, Echo Point, Eravikulam National Park and Tea Museum along with enjoying a boating stint in the lake. Also, you can explore the local markets of Munnar for a little souvenir hunting. Later, return to the hotel for a lovely dinner and overnight stay.
Day 3: Munnar - Thekkady
Get up early to enjoy the sunrise and a tasty breakfast, before proceeding to Thekkady- a verdant paradise ideal for unwinding. Upon arrival, check-in at the hotel. In the evening, enjoy the scenic Periyar Lake, occasionally catching glimpses of rare varieties of birds and while enjoying a jungle safari in the Periyar National Park. Later, return to the hotel as the third day of your Kerala family trip itinerary ends with an overnight stay at Thekkady.
Day 4: Thekkady – Alleppey Houseboat
Arise to a healthy morning meal and checkout from the hotel. takes you to Alleppey. On reaching, you will check-in to the houseboat. Satiate your hunger pangs with a lovable lunch before setting off for a lovely cruise along the backwaters. After a pleasurable day, enjoy a refreshing tea with snacks. Later, savor delicious dinner onboard and tuck yourself in your beds for the night at houseboat.
Day 5: Alleppey Houseboat - Cochin
After breakfast in the houseboat. When the houseboat docks, disembark and transfer to Cochin via the beautiful serpentine roads. Upon arrival at Cochin, check into the hotel and relax for a little bit. You can visit Marine Drive for a quick stroll. You can also visit the Jewish Synagogue, St. Francis Church and Dutch Palace. Enjoy your overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 6: Cochin - Departure
Relish a sumptuous breakfast onboard and checkout from the houseboat. Now, you will be transferred to Cochin. From here, catch your flight/train back home with fond memories.
Package Inclusions: -
· 05 Nights’ Accommodation on Double Sharing Basis
· Daily Breakfast
· 01 Night accommodation Alleppey Houseboat.
· Lunch, Tea Coffee Snacks, Dinner and Breakfast during houseboat stay
· All Transfers and Sightseeing by Ac Sedan as Per the Itinerary from 08.00 Am to 06.00 Pm.
· All Toll, Parking Fee, Driver Bata & Fuel Cost; Inter State permit, all charges related to vehicle.
· All applicable taxes
Package Cost Excludes
· Meals Not Mentioned in the Itinerary.
· Airfare/Train fare
· Anything Not Mentioned in The Inclusions.
All entrance charges, Guide Charges
· All national park entrance charges
· Porterage at Hotels and Airports, Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Liquors, Wine, Etc.
· All Items of Personal Nature.
· Any Cost Arising Due to Natural Calamities like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
· Any Increase in Taxes or Fuel Leading to an Increase in Surface Transport.
· Ayurveda & Massage Charges will be direct payment.