Gangtok + Darjeeling
04 Nights / 05 Days
2 Nights in Gangtok + 2 Nights in Darjeleing
1st Day | IXB Airport / NJP Rly Stn to Gangtok - Pickup
On arrival at New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) (413 Ft / 126 Mts), you will be met by our local representative, who will assist you to board the vehicle to Gangtok. On arrival, check in and overnight at hotel.
2nd Day | Gangtok to Tshangu Lake & Baba Mandir - Excursion
Today after breakfast, start for full day excursion to Tshangu Lake & New Baba Mandir. Return back to Gangtok. Overnight at hotel. Optional: 1. Nathula Pass (14137 Ft / 4310 Mts) Indo China Border (closed on Monday & Tuesday for tourist), visit is limited to Indian nationals only, allowed on the basis of advance permit & on extra cost.
3rd Day | Gangtok to Darjeeling - Transfer
After breakfast, checkout, and Later transfer to Darjeeling. Overnight at hotel.
4th Day | Darjeeling – daytrip sightseeing
Chauffeur driven car for your day trips to Darjeeling Town / Mirik Valley / Kalimpong and Kurseong
5th Day | Darjeeling to IXB Airport / NJP Rly Stn - Drop
After breakfast check out from the hotel. We further proceed towards our forwarding journey for onward connection.
THE COST INCLUDES .
· The mentioned rates are Nett
· Meet & greet upon arrival
· Accommodation as per the itinerary, on specified plan (Breakfast + Dinner on Twin Sharing Basis.
· All applicable Transfer & Sightseeing by private vehicle (on point-to-point basis, not on disposal) and will be exclusively used for the guest as per the itinerary only.
THE COST DOES NOT INCLUDE .
· Cost for supplementary service, optional Tours, Up-gradation Charges, Sightseeing entrance fees.
· Cost for Airfare, Train fare, Travel / Any kind of Insurance & Premiums, Rafting Charges.
· Cost for service provided on a personal request.
· Cost for personal expenses such as laundry, soft drinks, incidentals, porter charges, tips etc.
· Cost for any other service not mentioned under the “Cost Includes” head.
· Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of vehicle, other than scheduled & mentioned in the itinerary.