Jaipur + Pushkar + Ajmer
04 Nights / 05 Days
2 Nights in Jaipur + 1 Night in Pushkar + 1 Night in Ajmer
Day 1: Arrival at Jaipur
Our Representative will welcome you at the New Delhi Airport/Railway Station. Jaipur - the capital of Rajasthan was given a shading layer of pink a century back to pay tribute to a meeting Prince and as far back as it has held this shading. Worked by Maharaja Jai Singh, the prominent space expert, this city is 260 years of age. Visit Maharaja’s City Palace, the Observatory and Ram Niwas Gardens. Drive past Hawa Mahal and through the pink rose private and business regions. Medium-term Jaipur.
Day 2: Sightseeing in Jaipur
Morning visit Amber Fort with an Elephant ride (at an additional cost subject to accessibility) till the principal passageway of the stronghold. Golden Fort was the antiquated capital of the State. After a photograph stop at Jal Mahal, Visit Maharaja’s City Palace, the Observatory Visit the Sheesh Mahal or the Hall of Victory sparkling with mirrors. Night free for shopping on claim. Come back to lodging for the medium-term remain.
Day 3: Jaipur to Pushkar
Morning drive to Pushkar and enroute in the wake of halting at Ajmer and Dargah venture Pushkar and look into you’re lodging. Pushkar is best known for its Brahma Temple worked in the fourteenth century remaining on a high stage close Pushkar Lake. This is the main sanctuary on the planet where Lord Brahma - Creator of the Universe, is loved. While Pushkar is a city of journey with more than 500 sanctuaries and ghats, it is additionally acclaimed for its yearly Camel Fair, held during October/November. Visit sanctuaries and remain medium-term at lodging.
Day 4: Sightseeing in Ajmer
After breakfast, drive to Ajmer sightseeing like Khawaja Gharib Nawaj, Ana Sagar Lake, Adhai Din Ka Jhopna and return to the hotel and overnight stay in Ajmer.
Day 5: Departure
Wake up in the morning, have a scrumptious breakfast. Pack your bags along with a bundle of cherished memories and complete the check-out formalities from the hotel. You can then embark on a journey back towards Jaipur. Conclude the tour with beautiful memories on reaching your desired destination in Jaipur.
· 04 Nights’ Accommodation on Double Sharing Basis
· Daily Breakfast
· All Transfers and Sightseeing by Ac Sedan as Per the Itinerary
· All Toll, Parking Fee, Driver Bata & Fuel Cost; Inter State permit, all charges related to vehicle.
· All applicable taxes
· Meals Not Mentioned in the Itinerary.
· Airfare/Train fare
· Anything Not Mentioned in The Inclusions.
· All entrance charges, Guide Charges
· All national park entrance charges
· Porterage at Hotels and Airports, Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Liquors, Wine, Etc.
· All Items of Personal Nature.
· Any Cost Arising Due to Natural Calamities like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
· Any Increase in Taxes or Fuel Leading to an Increase in Surface Transport.
· Ayurveda & Massage Charges will be direct payment.